HATTIETUDES: Your 100 Trillion Cells... All Begging For The Liver Cleanse
HATTIE (one name only) is a living example that beauty, sexuality and spirituality are enhanced with age. A fit and fabulous Senior, she is a successful Holistic Life Coach specializing in Anti-Aging, Women's Empowerment and Sexuality. For Hattie's full bio click here.
Scientists have calculated that humans have between 70 and 100 trillion cells in our bodies. Although we often aren't mindful of what's going on inside us, we are becoming increasingly aware that something must be done to keep those cells clean and nourished... or else!
Lately the phrases “toxic” and “detox” have become a routine part of our vocabulary. No longer does detoxing relate solely to eliminating addiction, as it has in the past. We now acknowledge that health-destroying poisons are assaulting us daily. It's wonderful that this awareness of our health breakdown is becoming popularized so that we can finally do something to save ourselves from the poisons/toxins that are threatening us each day.
So what can you do about it?
I'd like to share a Liver Cleanse Detox Plan with you. It's been safely used for decades, and though pretty disgusting in certain ways, it's amazingly cleansing and healing... and worth having to face your own S_ _ T!
Here it is...THE LIVER CLEANSE:
- From Monday through Saturday around noon, drink as much pure apple juice as you can. You can eat regularly and also take your usual supplements. (Make sure the apple juice is without additives, and not from a concentrate)
- At noon on Saturday, eat a normal lunch.
- Three hours later (3pm) take 2 teaspoons of Epsom Salt dissolved in 1 ounce of hot water. The taste is rather awful, so follow it with some orange juice.
- Two hours later (5pm) repeat the Epsom Salt/water/juice, as above.
- For the evening meal, eliminate all food and only have grapefruit, grapefruit or orange juice.
- At bedtime drink ½ cup of Organic, unrefined Olive oil followed by a small glass of grapefruit or lemon juice. (This feels disgusting, but is essential...and, thankfully, fast)
- GO TO BED IMMEDIATELY and lie on your right side with your right knee pulled up close to your chest for a half hour. Then sleep all night...no more food or beverage intake.
- The following morning before breakfast take two teaspoons of the Epsom Salt and citrus and continue your regular eating which should be one that is focused on becoming healthier each day. (eliminating white products, fried foods, soft drinks, processed foods, most desserts and substituting fresh fruit, vegetables, whole grain products – Organic whenever possible)
- That's it! Your liver and gall bladder just had a deep cleansing.
- If you're not too squeamish, check your bowels in the morning. When I did this, I saw marble sized turquoise-colored waxy balls in with the stool. They were congesting my body functions and after the cleanse, they were in the toilet bowl! Good riddance!
Since I'm not a doctor, I must place a warning that you check with your physician or health care provider before beginning this cleanse.
Best of luck!